Searching...
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
2:31 PM

To My Readership Community


When I began my blog I had no idea how much it would bless me to bless others to open up about my journey through the ups and downs of my womanhood. It is always my desire to uplift and inspire women across the world to be authentic, transparent and unapologetic about how God created you. You are who you are so be the best you because you are fearfully and wonderfully made by the creator, Jesus Christ!

I would also like to thank all those who constantly view my blog and take the time to read it. Thank You to all my readership community in the US, Russia, United Kingdom, Poland, Canada, India, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Indonesia and many more countries. I am so appreciative of those who are touched by the words I pour out on my blog. Thank you for being apart of The Inspirational Corner Movement.

Here is a short profile on what I love, like and cherish for you, my readers to get to know me even more.

Favorite Movies For Inspiration
  • Love Jones
  • Eat, Pray and Love
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's 
  • Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
  • Alice & The Wonderland
  • Julia & Julie
And so many more....

Favorite Colors
  • Red
  • Purple
  • Pink
  • Orange
Favorite Actresses
  • Julia Roberts
  • Angela Bassett
Favorite Actors
  • Denzel Washington
Favorite Iconic Women
  • Bette Davis
  • Marilyn Monroe
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Michelle Obama
  • Lucille Ball
  • Maya Angelou
  • Ruby Dee
Favorite Pastimes
  • Reading
  • Broadway Shows
  • Wine Tasting
  • Shopping at thrift store & consignment shops
  • Family Time w/ my daughter
  • Traveling 
  • Meeting New & Interesting people
Favorite Magazines
  • Essence
  • Elle 
  • Architectural Design
What career I would love to do:
  • Wardrobe Stylist
  • Fashion Writer
  • College Professor
  • Travel Agent 
Life is full of living so do not stop living until you are full of life!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!