Searching...
Wednesday, December 19, 2012

as I’m a Perfect Grieve…


don’t ask me when I’m sad,
keep your mouth in silence,
stop your curiosity  or I might guilt to set you in pain
as I’m a perfect grieve…

don’t try to catch me when I’m on my tears
I try to hide it from the world…
I’m broken anytime ..somehow,
but letting you know will be my biggest mistake
just stop your curiosity,
as I’m a perfect grieve...

grieve, sad poetry, broken heart, angel, hurt angel, sad angel


In my silence I speak, how everything getting mess and mess,
It’s getting bigger and bigger for each second and  start scaring me  for sure,
I could not make up my mind,
and I don’t want anyone to know..
whenever I cry and want to scream out
as I almost meet my end..
as I almost end within my tragedy…

was and still, perfect grieve was my destiny,
you don’t have to understand,
you don’t have to know,
let it be my burdened,
let me face it and make me grow  weaker,
well in fact I’m still so thankful…
I’m not commit for anything,
I’m not cry for every injured
was my grieve in silence
It speak in my world and people would not understand
I feel so lost, insecure and go astray,
It’s way too far… and no one can’t even save me,
not even Lord!


*Princess Kaurvaki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!