Searching...
Sunday, December 9, 2012
12:34 PM

Love Messages

Love sms


I Love You Messages, Romantic Messages

messages of love

Love Messages

You are in love when you don’t get enough of one. The more you think of them the more you miss them. The more you miss the more engrossed you become. 

Love Messages


If I have given the chance to choose between you and heaven, I’ll choose you because paradise is where love is. 

Love sms

Love is when two hearts meet,
You talk the talk and
Walk the mile.

Love Messages


Love is the only wealth that grows with giving and my darling, I am the richest man on earth ‘cause I have the wealth of your love.

Love sms


I can live the life
Looking into your eyes,
I can live the life
Seeing you smile.

Love Messages


Love knows no limit
Love knows no cause
I just want you to be mine
And I will be yours.

Love sms


Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.

Love Messages


It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.

Love sms


The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart.

Love Messages


Love is like sunshine. It brings a golden glow to its beholder's face. And a warm feeling all over their body. It awakens souls and opens eyes. And when its over, it leaves billions of small memories called stars. To remind the world, that it still exists.

Love sms


When you love someone, it's something. When someone loves you, it's another thing. When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything.

Love Messages


The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and to be loved in return.

Love sms


Love is like the wind you can see it but you can't feel it.

Love Messages


A love that is denied only goes stronger.

Love sms


Love people, use things. Don't use people, don't love things.

Love Messages


Don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without.

Love sms

Love isn't finding the perfect person, it is finding the imperfect person and seeing how they are perfect.

Love Messages



If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart because hearts can break but circles go on forever.

Love sms



Thousands may come in your life and thousands may go, but there will be one person on earth who can give away life for you-and that's me!

Love Messages



I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me.

Love sms



I thank my life; because it gave me you...I love my life because you are a part of it.

Love Messages



I cherish every minute that I spend with you! I am so blessed that I can, for a love so special. 

Love sms



When I die. I want to go to heaven, to put your name on a star. Let all the angels see, how much you mean to me. 


Love Messages



If staying in your heart is a prison, I would accept to be sentenced for life.

Love sms



I love my life because it gave me you. I love you because you are my life.

Love Messages



If I have life, it should be with you, if I have to die, I should die before you!

Love sms



If you ask me how much I love you, count the stars! It is as countless and endless like them!

Love Messages



I have seen angels in the sky, I have seen snowfall in July, I have seen stars falling apart, but I haven't seen anyone like you.

Love sms



God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me!

messages of love  Love Messages

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!