Searching...
Thursday, December 6, 2012
1:01 PM

Romantic Messages

Romantic Messages

Romantic sms



    Romantic Messages

I could search my whole life through and through an never find another you.

    Romantic Messages

I love my life because it gave me you

I love you because you are my life

    Romantic Messages

When you see a falling star to night, make a wish, it will come true because I wished and I found you.

    Romantic Messages

If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that... I love you.

    Romantic Messages

They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.

    Romantic Messages

I'll love you until the day after forever.

    Romantic Messages

It's magic each time we hold each other, each time we cuddle, and each time we kiss. I feel goosebumps all over again. I never want to let you go for fear of losing you, so I just hold on a little bit tighter each day, refusing to let go. You will never know the warmth I feel inside me when I'm with you. You're all I ever wanted.

    Romantic Messages

When I first saw you, you took my breath away.

When you first talked to me, I couldn't think.

When you asked me out, I couldn't respond.

When you touched me, I got shivers all through my body.

And when we first kissed, I floated away in my dreams.

    Romantic Messages

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

    Romantic Messages

You may not love me like I love you,You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you.

    Romantic Messages

I love being loved by you.

    Romantic Messages

I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I'm always with you.

Romantic Messages

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!