Searching...
Tuesday, January 29, 2013

valentines day love poems - I love you poems 2013

valentines day love poems - I love you poems 2013

Valentines day recipes are already severed on this blog still we are happy to give you more and more items on this valentines day and make it is a grand success for you. In this post we are going to serve you a best and unique valentines day love poems that are to be shared with your friends .This are the best valentines day poems which are fully filled with the love,love and love. Which will help you to make a propose on this valentines day 2013
Kiss of my Love

Your beauty overwhelms me
As I wrap my arms around you
I press your softness tight
Great passion fills my inner being
I'm captured in your embrace
Your eyes control my very soul
The touch of your lips, heaven
Forever frozen in time
All else fades into nothing





Why I Love You

You give to me hope
And help me to cope
When life pulls me down
You bring me around

You teach me to care
And help me to share
You make me honest
With kindness the best

From you I learned love
With grace from above
It's for you I live
And I want to give

You are the reason
That fills each season
When I hear love I think of you
You are my world and best friend too

I love you because you are so kind, thoughtful and caring
I love you because you are so pleasant, lovely and sharing

You made me the man I am
Thank you




What Is Love?

Love makes you happy
Love makes you sad
Love makes you laugh
Love makes you cry

Love puts you up
Love puts you down

Love fills you with excitement
Love fills you with doubt
Love fills you with joy
Love fills you with resent

Love puts a smile on your face
Love puts a frown on your face

Love makes you patient
Love makes you unpatient
Love makes you agree
Love makes you disagree

Love fills you with hope 
Love fills you with regret

Love makes you nervous
Love makes you anxious
Love makes you discuss
Love makes you argue 
  -Tolga Yildiz




I loved you

I loved you like the crashing waves love the turbulent gale 
I loved you like the seagulls loved the soft sea’s lore
I loved you like the mountains love the rippling vale 
I loved you like a drowning man loves the nearby shore

I loved you like sunset, like sunrise, like dawn
I loved you when it was right, even more so when it was wrong
I loved you when you were here and yearned when you were gone
I loved you in the eve, I loved you in the morn

I loved your happy eyes, I loved your angry mouth
I loved your creased forehead, I loved your disquieted doubt
I loved your pointed ears, I loved your reddened nose 
I loved your warm hands, I loved your frostbitten toes

I loved the way you loved, I loved the way you spoke
I loved the way you walked and the way you said my name
I loved your sleepy baritone, I loved your every joke
I loved who you were when with me, I loved who I became

I loved that even when you yelled, I couldn’t help but love your words 
I loved that when you said goodbye, it was so real, so unrehearsed 
I loved that when you walked away, there was nothing I could do
But what I loved the most was that I learnt to stop loving you. 

  -Samah Khan

Hope you will be happy with the list of valentines day poems provided by us to wish the Happy Valentines day 2013 to your Friends and family. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!