Searching...
Sunday, May 19, 2013

Puppy Love

Puppy Love
Puppy Love

We've all heard the expression puppy love and most of us blow it off as being nothing but kids infatuation. But what if puppy love is more real than we all make it out to be?

During our pre-teens and teens (weird that I'm not a teen anymore!) we are going through crazy hormonal changes and our emotions are at an all time high. Technically speaking this seems like we should have an emotional capacity to love much more (chemical) than at any other point in our lives.

I remember in middle school the crushes I had and the feelings I felt were like nothing I have ever experienced. When a boy didn't like me it was nearly the end of the world. Whereas now it hurts I cry and I'm done with it. Maybe I've grown up and learned how to handle it better I'm not sure.

Puppy Love
Puppy Love

Puppy Love
Puppy Love

Puppy Love
Puppy Love

Puppy Love
Puppy Love

Puppy Love
Puppy Love

Puppy Love
Puppy Love

Puppy Love
Puppy Love

Puppy Love
Puppy Love

Puppy Love
Puppy Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!