Searching...
Saturday, July 27, 2013

Love Quotes

Many women including myself like to claim that the male segment of our population knows nothing about love and romance. African men in particular get a lot of criticism for been un-romantic and incapable of expressing their emotions. From personal experience I would say that this is not true, some of the most romantic men I have dated are African. However, what is romance really? I like to define it as the expression of love. In this article I define romance through the use of some of my favorite African love quotes. These African quotes give us a glimpse into African culture and views on life. They are a part of African history and show us that love and the expression of love are universal. So in defense of my romantic African brothers here are some African love sayings, enjoy them and for all the men out there feel free to use them this Valentines Day to show your beloved just how much you care.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!