Searching...
Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It’s Our Place



You said it’s our place,
where there’s no one around,
It’s only you and me…
in this silence of cloud,
and in our secret room
no noise and crowded even disturb….

You said it’s our place,
when we made our love last for forever,
nothing could explain, only both of us understand,
how laughter and pain blended as one eternal substance

romantic, love poetry, place, romance, candle

 It’s our place,
you promise  to stand beside me always,
when the night comes, the star will shine us with hope for the future
when rain comes, we will be much stronger than was
and when the sun shine too strong, it reminds you to save me in distance

I was saying enough, but we keep moving on
I’m so grateful to have you in life
you save me from my nightmare
you take me when I falling down
you know I almost give up that time..
then your warm embrace tell me how diamond still so beautiful in mud

It’s our place,
when people keep whisper of us and we keep going
nothing to compare, I don’t care what the world said,
I’m happy being with you,
I’m glad to have you,
I’m proud stand beside you each time I open my eyes..

It’s our place,
we’ll last forever in eternity
covering our life with laughter and smile
no one have to know…
that’s the crowded run away



*Princess Kaurvaki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!