Searching...
Wednesday, December 19, 2012

When I Say Good Bye….



It’s time to say good bye…
this is the end…
not end of anything,
but my ordinary day…

It’s time for me to say good bye,
the rain has gone, my rainbow was appear
it was not colorful,
too dark and look pale…

It’s time for me to say good bye..
good bye is hurt, memories is hurting too…
I know something left within…
I can’t take it back…
can’t take it back…

good bye, say good bye, good bye poetry, farewell

It’s time for me to say good bye..
thank you my dear…
see you in a glance might relieve me..
but it’s my end already...of everything,

It’s time for me to say good bye,
well. I’m not in grieve..
well, I’m not in regret,
and I’m not sad,
everything’s fine for me
I’m glad passing the moment with you..

the memories follow me..
stay in my heart forever
when I say good bye and see your “good-bye smile”..



*Princess Kaurvaki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!