Searching...
Monday, December 3, 2012
9:37 AM

Valentine's Day SMS


Valentine's Day SMS and Valentine's Day Messages

A large text message collection of Valentine's Day sms  txt messages

Happy Valentines Day!Valentine Day SMS Collection, Valentine Day Messages


Valentine Day Messages

 

 V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting . 

 Valentine's Day SMS

 

May you find that special someone
On this Valentine"s Day
For I send my heart and love to you
From very far away
Let light shine upon you
On your beautiful face
And let a smile show
That no one can erase
You are my Special Valentine
And to the world it will be known
Regardless of your outcome
Today you will not be alone
Smile little or smile big
Just as long as you are mine
So don"t show me a frown
Because I am your Valentine
Happy Valentine"s Day 

Valentine Day Messages

 

There is only one thing I wish to say
There is only one day left for Valentine day
Let all the lovers of the world unite
Let there be peace and love in everyone"s sight
Let the kisses flow smoothly like a stream
Let everyone meet the men and women of their dreams
Let everyone get a lovers valentine card
Even sending one yourself is not very hard
This day of love when you cannot say no
Telling your sweetheart that you love them so
Say it with flowers and say it with all your love
Say it with chocolates or with two white doves
Just show all your love on Valentine Day  


 Valentine's Day SMS

 

What do you give a lady so sweet?
Who makes my existence so complete.
Should She get a Long-stemmed Rose?
Perhaps some very heartfelt pros?
A store-bought card with another"s word?
Anything that"s purchased seems absurd.
I would give you the World if it were mine,
For now, take my heart, and be My Valentine.
HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY!!


Valentine Day Messages

 

if you were my valentine
I"d treasure every day
the arms that open to me
and the tender words you say
I can"t imagine dreaming
of another soul so sweet
for, if your were my valentine
my life would be complete… 



 Valentine's Day SMS

 

My valentine,
Why would I bring you chocolate when you are the treat.
My valentine,
Why would I bring you flowers when your smell is what"s
sweet. My valentine,
Why would I buy you a card when the words can be heard t
hrough me. My valentine,
Why would I take you out some place when all I need is
to see your face. My valentine,
Why would I celebrate this on one special day,
When I can do it always.  


Valentine Day Messages

 

On Valentine"s Day we think about
Those matchless people who
Give extra meaning to our lives–
The very special few.
Without them, skies would turn to gray,
Things wouldn"t be the same,
Life wouldn"t be as colorful,
It would be a duller game,
And when I contemplate that group–
Friends and family who are mine,
I appreciate and treasure you,
You"re essential, Valentine!  


 Valentine's Day SMS

 

On Valentine’s Day I want to tell you this
Knowing you is an extraordinary pleasure
Your caring heart is always quick to give
You’re unique, a rare and very special treasure.
haPpY VaLentiNe daY..!! 




Valentine Day Messages



Valentine‘s Day is a day of love
It‘s a day when you find your true love
A day of hearts and yummy candies
A day when Cupid hits you with a love arrow
A day when you find your Valentine
Will you be mine? 


 Valentine's Day SMS


hope your Valentine’s Day is great.
I hope it’s quite a treat.
I hope you have a happy day
Filled with things so sweet.

This poem’s for you because I care.
I can’t get more specific.
Well, yes I can, and here I go…
I think you’re terrific!



Happy Valentines Day!Valentine Day SMS Collection, Valentine Day Messages

A large text message collection of Valentine's Day sms  txt messages

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!